Volunteer + Jobs + Wish List + More
You can connect to the life-changing, community strengthening power of Bell in a a number of ways and always YOUR way.
Your financial contributions are the necessary lifeblood to support and empower individuals and families. Donations of in-kind goods also go a long way to help people live better lives.
- Shelter ADOPT-A-DAY – Individuals and groups contribute to make sure Bell Family Shelter is there when York County families experiencing homelessness need us
- LEAVE A LEGACY / ENDOWMENT FUND – Building the future
- Make IRA rollover, Qualified Charitable Distribution, Gift of Stock, etc.
- OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- OUR WISH LIST
- WEDDING BELL REGISTRY
- Re-Source York – donate to and make purchases at either Re-Source York location; Bell receives quarterly donations designated to Bell Family Shelter
- Community Aid (York) – Donate clothing and shoes at the Queensgate store, letting staff know you’d like for it to benefit Bell. Use our Partner Code: 20015; Bell receives Community Care Cards – at a per pound donated rate – to help Bell service users with household goods and apparel.
- LifePath Economy Store (York) – When you make donations to LifePath Economy Stores, let staff know you’d like the donation to benefit Bell; We then receive vouchers to help Bell service users